Scratch Golf Sunglasses
Sharpen Your Vision, Sharpen Your Game Scratch golf sunglasses
feature specially developed interchangeable lenses that are designed to optimise your vision on the course.
Scratch Golf - Main Features
Scratch sunglasses for golf
- 3 x sets of interchangeable lenses (for different light conditions), carry case, cleaning cloth and neck strap as standard
- A mirror-coated (glare reducing) green mirror tint lens, made to exacting optical specifications - filters blue light to enhance definition and optimise ball to background contrast
- A polarised catergory 2 lens for greater definition and glare reduction in fairly bright conditions
- Light-enhancing, Category 0 lens for light enhancement and greater definition on a dull day
- Frames made from superior TR90 and polycarbonate materials, making them incredibly tough
- Anti-scratch coated lenses, that are decentred for optimal calibration against the wrap-around curve
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Conform to EN1836 and US standard Z80.3 for safety eyewear. Samples of all our sunglasses are impact (drop-tested) at the factory
- Wrap-around styling blocks unwanted light and wind from the sides, and below your vision
- Our top-of-the-range golf sunglasses offer vented lenses, for a reduced build up of sweat, and adjustable nose pieces
- Prices from just £43.99 – buy online or over the phone, plus a shipping fee of £4.99 wherever you are in the world.
are manufactured by Rapid Eyewear. Based in the United Kingdom, Rapid Eyewear have been manufacturing sport sunglasses since 2005. Their sunglasses are renowned the world over for the quality, versatility and robustness they offer. Rapid Eyewear specialise in sunglasses with sport-specific lenses - the golf range, with its green mirror lens, is a typical example.
To view more information about each style of golf sunglasses, please click on the 'Online Store' tab at the top of this page.